Sunday, July 31, 2011

ready, set...

A personal blog is uncomfortable for me.  It makes me feel vulnerable, hence the title of the blog.  But being open, honest, truthful and naked is good (naked is good in specific situations).  Over the last while I don't like what I am becoming and so I am starting this as a way to document my adventure of discovery and change. I have studied, contemplated and discovered so much as I have vowed to change and it's been so great but painful and overwhelming. You are invited to come along if you want but take this as a warning, it will contain copious amounts of the words "I" and "me" and that's just how it is.  I am no longer afraid of the journey.  I welcome it with open arms, bare naked!  I love Lao Tzu...."the journey of a 1000 steps [words] begins with one step [word].  GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment